The Trustees are looking to appoint an Administrator to support the operation of Kingfisher. This will be a paid part-time role, and the Job Advert and Role Description are included in this post.
We would like to invite anyone interested to respond by email to our Chair of Trustees at email@example.com . Please attach a single-side A4 cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for the Administrator role, and why you would like to work for Kingfisher Church, together with your CV.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss the role, please feel free to drop Neal an email or give him a call on 07885 238599.
Closing date for applications is Friday 21st May, and we hope to arrange interviews during week commencing 24th May.
Title of Role
Purpose of Role
To support the organisation administratively and help ensure the smooth running of identified groups and activities
- To manage the day to day running of the Church building in Tredworth including ordering supplies.
- To manage all contracts for the building in Tredworth and to manage contract renewals/negotiations in consultation with the Trustees
- To implement all policies relating to Health and Safety including managing the COSHH register
- To ensure all activities across the organisation have adequate risk assessments, working with leaders to create and review assessments
- To implement and embed all policies across the organisation and to support the Trustees in creating policies where gaps are identified.
- To ensure all staff have completed required training
- To manage Church Databases including Church membership information, Holiday Club information and any other personal information the Church collects. To ensure that any information is held in accordance with GDPR and that they are kept up to date.
- To manage any room/site bookings as they occur from time to time
- To oversee the Cleaner and to conduct performance reviews and spot checks
- To collect reports from staff as the Trustees direct
- To manage the day to day operations of the organisations as required (eg collating resources, printing for services etc)
- Any other duties that may be required.
- Training and experience Full training will be given during induction and on an ongoing basis.
14 hours per week
The Administrator can expect to receive the following support:
- Use of a HR and H&S Platform.
- Line Management support
Main: Kingfisher Church, Moor Street, Tredworth, Gloucester, GL1 4NJ
Any other location as required
Main Point of Contact
Chair of Trustees